Are you searching for a John Lewis air fryer? The well-known high street chain stocks several brands of health fryers, and here we’ll take a look at what they have to offer.
If you’re looking for a healthier way to enjoy fried foods, then John Lewis’ range of health fryers fits the bill. As you’d expect from John Lewis, they sell more upmarket brands, including Tefal, Cuisinart and Ninja.
With over 40 store locations in the UK, there’s most likely a John Lewis near you, but if not, you can online at johnlewis.com if you wish. Alternatively, you can find many of the air fryer models sold at John Lewis also on available Amazon, as shown below.
- 1 Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer [AF300UK] 2 Drawers, 6 Cooking Functions, 7.6L, Black
- 2 Ninja Air Fryer [AF100UK] 4 Cooking Functions, 3.8L, Grey/Black
- 3 Ninja Foodi MAX 15-in-1 SmartLid Multi-Cooker 7.5L [OL750UK] Smart Cook System, Digital Cooking Probe, Electric Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer
- 4 Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker [OP350UK], 9-in-1, 6L, Electric Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer, Brushed Steel and Black
- 5 Ninja Foodi Health Grill and Air Fryer [AG301UK] 5.7 Litres, Brushed Steel and Black
- 6 Tefal EasyFry Precision 2-in-1 Digital Air Fryer and Grill 4.2 Litre Capacity 8 Programs inc Dehydrator Black EY5058, 1400W
- 7 Tefal ActiFry Genius XL 2in1 YV970840 Air Fryer - 1.7 kg / 8 Portions
- 8 Tefal EasyFry 3-in-1 XXL Digital Air Fryer, Grill and Steamer 6.2 Litre Capacity 7 Programs inc Dehydrator Black FW201, 1700W
- 9 Tefal EasyFry 9-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, Grill and Rotisserie 8 Programs inc Dehydrate, Roast, Bake and Toast Black 11 Litre Capacity FW501, 2000W
- 10 Tefal FZ727840 Actifry Advance Fryer 1.2kg Air Fryer 2 Year Guarantee