Are you searching for a John Lewis air fryer? The well known high street street chain stocks several brands of health fryer and here we’ll take a look at what they have to offer.
If you’re looking for a more healthy way to enjoy fried foods then John Lewis’ range of health fryers fit the bill. As you’d expect from John Lewis, they sell the more upmarket brands including Tefal, Cuisinart and Ninja.
With over 40 store locations in the UK, there’s mostl likely a John Lewis near to you but if not, then you can online at johnlewis.com if you wish. Alternatively, you can find many of the air fryer models sold at John Lewis also on available Amazon, as shown below.
- 1 Ninja Foodi Air Fryer [AF300UK], Dual Zone, 7.6 Litre, Black
- 2 Ninja Foodi Health Grill and Air Fryer [AG301UK] 5.7 Litres, Brushed Steel and Black
- 3 Ninja Foodi Mini Multi-Cooker [OP100UK], 4.7 L, Air Fryer, Grey and Black
- 4 Ninja Air Fryer Cookbook With Pictures 2021: Simple, Easy & Delicious Ninja Air Fryer Recipes That Anyone Can Cook
- 5 Ninja Foodi 2-Basket Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners: 1000-Days Easy & Delicious Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users. Easier, Healthier, & Crispier Food for Your Family & Friends
- 6 Tefal Easy Fry Precision EY401840 Digital Health Air Fryer, Black, 4.2 Litre, 6 Portions
- 7 Tefal ActiFry Genius XL AH960840 Health Air Fryer, Black, 1.7 kg, 8 Portions
- 8 Tefal EY401D40 Easy Fry Air Fryer (Stainless Steel), 18/8
- 9 Tefal Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners: Tefal Air Fryer Bible UK 2021
- 10 Aigostar 7L Air Fryer Oven, 1900W, Detachable Basket, 60 Min Timer, Fully Adjustable Temperature Control, 8 Presets LED Digital Display, with Recipe Cookbook, Healthy Oil Free Cooking - Cube 30IBU