Are you searching for a John Lewis air fryer? The well known high street street chain stocks several brands of health fryer and here we’ll take a look at what they have to offer.
If you’re looking for a more healthy way to enjoy fried foods then John Lewis’ range of health fryers fit the bill. As you’d expect from John Lewis, they sell the more upmarket brands including Tefal, Cuisinart and Ninja.
With over 40 store locations in the UK, there’s mostl likely a John Lewis near to you but if not, then you can online at johnlewis.com if you wish. Alternatively, you can find many of the air fryer models sold at John Lewis also on available Amazon, as shown below.
- 1 Ninja Foodi Dual Zone Air Fryer [AF300UK] 2 Drawers, 6 Cooking Functions, 7.6L, Black
- 2 Ninja Air Fryer Max [AF160UK] 5.2 Litres, Grey and Black
- 3 NINJA Foodi MAX 14-in-1 SmartLid Multi-Cooker 7.5L [OL650UK] Pressure Cooker, Air Fryer
- 4 Ninja Foodi Multi-Cooker [OP350UK], 9-in-1, 6L, Electric Pressure Cooker and Air Fryer, Brushed Steel and Black
- 5 Ninja Foodi MAX Health Grill and Air Fryer [AG551UK], 3.8 L, Grey/Silver
- 6 Tefal Easy Fry Precision EY401840 Digital Health Air Fryer, Black, 4.2 Litre, 6 Portions
- 7 Tefal EasyFry Precision EY505827 Air Fryer & Grill, Black, 6 Portions
- 8 Tefal Easy Fry Classic EY201840 Health Air Fryer, Black, 4.2 Litre, 6 Portions
- 9 Tefal ActiFry Genius XL 2in1 YV970840 Air Fryer - 1.7 kg / 8 Portions
- 10 Tefal ActiFry Original FZ710840 Health Air Fryer, Black, 1kg, 4 Portions