If you own a Tefal Actifry but the lid has cracked or broken, then the good news is replacement lids are available to buy. In our experience, the Actifry lid is the most common part that you’ll need to replace during ownership.
- 1 ActiFry Lid Issues with Early Models
- 2 Weakened or broken ActiFry Lid clips
- 3 Why do the clips become weakened?
- 4 Where can I buy an ActiFry replacement lid?
- 5 Below you will find a range of replacement ActiFry lids available to buy on Amazon.
- 5.1 Tefal Actifry Genuine Black Cover Lid
- 5.2 Genuine Tefal Actifry FZ700015, GH806, FZ700 Health Fryer Lid SS-993603 (White)
- 5.3 TEFAL ACTIFRY Express AH950040 REPLACEMENT LID SS-994881
- 5.4 A TL Genuine New Tefal Actifry Replacement Lid For Models Series 001-1
- 5.5 Tefal SEB Lid for Fryer Actifry Family AH900033/12A No. SS-992242
- 5.6 SPARES2GO Cover Lid for Tefal Actifry Express XL AH950040 Fryer
- 5.7 Genuine Tefal Actifry AL8070, GH8060, GH8061 Health Fryer Lid SS-993603 (White)
- 5.8 Genuine Tefal Actifry FZ700015/12C FZ700015/12D Health Fryer Lid SS-993603 (White)
- 5.9 Lid for Tefal Actifry Family models AH900xxx, AW950xxx [Genuine Tefal]
- 5.10 Genuine Tefal Actifry GH-8000, GH8070 FZ7070 Health Fryer Lid SS-993603 (White)
ActiFry Lid Issues with Early Models
Early Tefal Actifry models suffered from issues with the lid cover breaking. This mainly affected model numbers in the FZ7000 range. Tefal later addressed this issue with a redesigned lid on subsequent models. That said, even some of the modern Actifry’s do still suffer from broken or cracked lids, through wear and tear or accidental damage.
Weakened or broken ActiFry Lid clips
The retaining lugs at the front and/or back can become weakened and broken, meaning the lid won’t securely attach to the Tefal Actifry unit. This effectively renders the Actifry useless.
Why do the clips become weakened?
Dishwasher cleaning seems to be the culprit. Given the lid is made of plastic, regular dishwasher cleaning can degrade the plastic causing it to become brittle and weakened. To prolong the life of your Actifry lid, we recommend infrequent dishwasher use, instead of washing it by hand.
Where can I buy an ActiFry replacement lid?
Your local high street kitchen appliance is unlikely to hold stock of Actifry lids so you’re best to source a lid online. Fortunately, there are several Tefal parts suppliers but in our experience, Amazon offers the best service here, in terms of customer support, delivery and value. With that in mind, we’ve listed the Actifry lids you can currently purchase on Amazon below. Check the listing to make sure the replacement lid will be compatible with your model of Actifry.